Greater Brighton Area Chamber Grand Openings & Ribbon Cuttings
Are you opening a new business or expanding an existing one? New location? New Product line? Celebrating a major milestone?
A Brighton Chamber Ribbon Cutting is a great way to market and advertise your business. Kick-off a grand opening or celebrate opening a new addition or reaching a milestone with a ribbon cutting. It offers a unique opportunity to meet key leaders and fellow members of your community.
We’ll bring the red ribbon, the giant scissors, add your event to our calendar, promote it through emails and share it on social media.
To schedule a ribbon cutting, please click the link to complete the form below.
Tips for a successful ribbon cutting event:
- Invite guests to your event. Including current and potential customers, suppliers, friends and family – and of course employees! The Chamber will invite members, ambassadors and local dignitaries.
- Make it a party. People love to eat. Provide lunch or light snacks and refreshments.
- The Chamber will prepare a brief program. The CEO will recognize key individuals, provide opportunity for guests to introduce themselves and their business and finally for you, the business to share your story.
- Entice people to come. Have a raffle for guests to win branded items or have gift bags for attendees. Provide special promotion in the gift bag to encourage guests to revisit your business to try your product or services.
- Let people know. We’ll email our members and share with the local media. Share it with your list of contacts and on your social pages.