Michigan Urgent Care and Occupational Health - Brighton
- Health Care Clinics/Medical Groups
Michigan Urgent Care and Occupational Health. Our nine convenient locations across Southeast Michigan are open 365 days a year, and offer a wide range of urgent care and occupational health services. We diagnose and treat all injuries and illnesses of pediatric and adult patients. We also provide school sport physicals.
We are leader in providing occupational health services including pre-hire screenings, drug testing, respiratory evaluations, respiratory fit tests, audiograms, and other requested services. We also provide care for work related injuries and auto injuries. Work notes are provided to the patients after their clinical evaluations
Our team of doctors are Board Certified and experienced in the field of Urgent Care and provide care at all levels. We accept almost all insurances including HAP & BCN (preferred urgent care of choice). We provide laboratory services and radiology onsite.
To experience quality and affordable care, visit any of our clinic locations. You will save time and higher co-pays/deductibles by avoiding going to emergency room.
- Adult and Pediatric Illness & Injury Care
- Digital X-Ray
- School Sports Physicals
- Pre-Hire, DOT, Return to Work Physical Exams
- Urine (Instant and Lab Send-out), Hair, Reasonable Suspicion Drug Screenings
Whom to Contact
- Michele Abele2300 Genoa Business Park Drive, Suite 120Brighton, MI 48114
- Katy MichalskiMarketing DirectorPhone: (810) 844-0400
The clinic is located in the Cross Pointe building behind Grand River Grill, and next to the Genoa Medical building.