Saturday: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Pirates Cove Self Storage I
Our lot offers ground level, well-maintained, standard and climate controlled storage units, plus units with lights and electricity. We also offer indoor RV/Boat bays that are large enough to accommodate most standard consumer vehicles and recreational equipment, including campers and small to mid-size watercraft. The entire facility is fully fenced and well-lit.
We have 24 hour video surveillance and a staff member who resides on the property for extra security.
With competitive pricing, our month to month rentals are affordable for all. Special Discounts for paying in advance!
We are a proud member of the Self Storage Association of Michigan.
Check out our facility today and be sure to ask about our discounts to save on your unit. Call or stop by to check our pricing and availability.
- Large Variety of Standard Units and Climate Controlled Units in Different Sizes – Choose the right size for your needs
- Storage Accessories – We offer boxes, locks, mattress bags, packing tape, and more!
- Standard Units that have Electrical Outlets & Lighting
- Indoor RV & Boat Storage Units
- Convenient Gate Access Hours: 7:00am – 11:00pm / 7 Days a Week / Even on Holidays!
- Computerized Gate Access – We monitor who enters and exits as well as when
- Veteran’s Discount – 10% Off! (Please bring in proof of military, naval, or air force service to get discount. Active service members are also eligible.)
- Advance Payment Discount – For every six months you pay in advance, you get a half month free! For every year paid in advance, you get a whole month free!
- Access 7 Days a Week, even on Holidays!
- 24-Hour Surveillance, fully fenced facility, well-lit lot!
- Competative storage rates! Storage accessories for sale!
- Month-to-Month Leases! No long term commitments!
- Two Convenient Locations! Visit Pirates Cove Self Storage II in Ann Arbor
JobsCustomer Service RepresentativeCategory: Customer ServicesPirates Cove Self Storage in Pinckney is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative. This would be a part time position, between 16-24 hours a week. Prerequisite skills include being able to use computers and Microsoft Office, as well as strong people skills. Must also be able to work outdoors and help with cleaning around the lot when not busy in office. Applicants must be reliable to work ...read more
We are located directly across the street from the McDonald's in Pinckney, MI. Our business is located at the end of Pirates Cove Drive, behind the car wash and the optometrist. Address: 1241 E M-36.