Life Line Screening - The Power of PreventionName: Life Line Screening - The Power of PreventionDate: June 27, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Residents living in and around the Brighton area can learn about their risk for cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and other chronic, serious conditions with affordable screenings.
Life Line Screening will offer this community event right here at The Well Church on Thursday, June 27th, 2019.
Screenings can check for:
Screenings are affordable, convenient and accessible for wheelchairs and those with trouble walking. Free parking is also available.
- The level of plaque buildup in your arteries, related to risk for heart disease, stroke and overall vascular health.
- Irregular heart rhythm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Bone density as a risk for possible osteoporosis
- PAD (peripheral arterial disease)
Packages start at $149, but consultants will work with you to create a package that is right for you based on your age and risk factors. Call 1-844-591-7170 or text the word circle to 797979 or visit our website at www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle
- Pre-registration is required.