Yoga Center for Healthy Living, LLC
- Yoga Pilates
We are located in Brighton, MI and have been serving Livingston, Wastenaw and Oakland counties since 2001. The mission of the Yoga Center for Healthy Living, LLC is to facilitate healing on every level (physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually) for each individual who walks through our doors. Yoga works from the inside-out...mind, body and soul. By practicing yoga and working with the breath, rejuvenation transforms one's body, improving circulation and respiration, increasing strength and flexibility, improving muscle tone and enhancing relaxation. Being refreshed and recharged, revitalized and renewed, is a natural occurrence of practicing yoga. This Yoga Center's goal is to provide peace internally and externally.
We look forward to welcoming you ~ and sharing the Journey of your Health & Healing with you! Omn Shanti, om Peace!
- The largest variety of yoga styles offered in Livingston County
- Over 35 all-level yoga classes every week/open 7 days a week
- Experienced, knowledgeable teachers who are all Yoga Alliance certified & certified Teacher’s Training offered
- Certified Teacher's Training, RYT 200 & RYT 500 offered
- We offer kids and pregnancy programs, various special events/workshops and retreats nationally and internationally
Whom to Contact
- Lee Ann Louis-PrescottPhone: (810) 225-1288
We are located at the intersection of Old US 23 and Spencer Rd. Easily accessible from US-23 and I-96 in Brighton, MI