Well Church (The)
- Being authentic rather than putting on a show.
- Doing life together rather than alone.
- Hearing and responding to God rather than programmatic obligation.
- Being active in God?s mission rather than spectators.
- Developing disciples who develop disciples rather than creating spiritual consumers.
- Allowing God to be in control rather than having all the answers.
- Worship resulting from a life lived with God rather than a Sunday to do item.
- Being creative rather than doing it by the book.
- Doing our best rather than being perfect.
Whom to Contact
- Jeff WatermanPhone: (810) 229-8400