Leadership Transition Services LLC
Our mission at LTS is to provide effective interim leadership services for non-profits. This expertise allows each Board to focus on making good decisions as they select future leaders, while the organization continues to function optimally in terms of programming and fundraising, as well as stakeholder, employee and volunteer relations.
We serve non-profits of any size, but focus on smaller agencies with less than $2 million in revenues. We feel this market is underserved by the current consultant community due to their lack of size and/or ability to pay the higher fees that they tend to require.
We generally fill the role of Executive Director or CEO. However, we can also serve as an interim leader for collaborative grants (ie. several organizations collaborate to secure a grant and need one voice to administer and be the public face of the effort.)
Our fee structure is tailored to the needs and resources of your organization and determined after an initial interview and analysis. The initial interview can be conducted in person or by online video (Zoom). We will generally charge our fees on a weekly basis.
We are available nationally, and any assignments outside our base in SE Michigan would require an expense element to our fee structure.
The duration of our assignments could be as short as one month or as long as a year. We usually will not work remotely as we believe that on-site leadership and relationships are crucial to success.
- Emphasizes Transformational Leadership in order to maximize the value of all associates in the organization
- Enables the Board time to make a good decision on their next hire by ensuring the organization continues to meet or exce
- Continues to move the organization forward by providing effective leadership during the interim period
- Identifies and cultivates key employees the organization wants to retain through the transition...and eliminates employe
- Identifies additional opportunities and deals with issues such that the new leader has an open path to success