LACASA Center: Nearly four decades of strength & service. We protect, advocate for and empower victims and survivors of child abuse, domestic violence and sexual assault. This has been the mission of our nonprofit for nearly four decades.
LACASA Center is an independent nonprofit. By independent, we mean that unlike most nonprofit agencies, we receive no funding from a national parent organization. Our sustainability is based on individual donations from members of the community, and all donations stay local.
LACASA assists hundreds of innocent victims and their families each year as they learn to cope with—and courageously heal from—trauma and heartache. Child abuse, family violence and rape are acts that defy understanding, yet they exist and require our immediate attention and intervention. The residents of our community are committed to providing help, hope and resources for victims in crisis. They know this is the path to a safer tomorrow.
It is LACASA’s steadfast donors and financial supporters who make our services and programs available for victims at no cost.
It is LACASA’s dedicated board, staff and volunteers who carry out our mission of safeguarding the vulnerable.
We have been entrusted by the community to serve, to protect, to educate, and to advocate. It is a privilege and an honor to help victims and survivors create new lives and build new futures.
LACASA Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit agency.
- LACASA Center provides comprehensive services for victims of child abuse, as well as their families.
- Our Crisis Shelter provides an immediate sanctuary if you are forced to leave your home because you fear for your life.
- Our Sexual Assault Response Center provides immediate support and compassionate care.
- At LACASA Center, we provide classes, workshops and programs aimed at preventing abuse, assault and violence.
- We are 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, with ways to give. Thank you for your support!
Members in the News!Release Date: May 21, 2020Release Date: May 13, 2020
Rep/Contact InfoBobette Schrandt
- Phone: (517) 548-1350
- Fax: (517) 548-3034
- Send an Email