First Presbyterian Church of Brighton
We are a Presbyterian Church who lives by the motto: Love God, Love One Another, Reach Out. Everyone is welcome to participate in all our worship, and other church activities without being a member. We have 2 services every Sunday: 9 am. Traditional Service and Music, 11 am. Contemporary with Praise Band. We offer Nursery service. Sunday School, Mid-High, and High School Activities, Adult Bible Studies. Counseling, Communion, Baptism, Weddings and Funeral Services. Mission Trips, Vacation Bible School.
- Sunday Worship at 9 am Traditional, and 11 am Contemporary with Praise Band
- Open Communion Served first Sunday of each month.
- Baptisms offer on the third Sunday of each month. Weddings and Funeral Services by appointment.
- Childcare is provided at all worship services.
- Sunday School, Youth Activities, Adult Bible Studies
JobsBookkeeperCategory: AccountingStrategic Recruiting Services on behalf of First Presbyterian Church in Brighton MI. Salary $20 to $25 HourlyEmployment Type Part-Time The Bookkeeper keeps records of all the funds collected by the church, keeps up to date financial records using Quick Books Pro Nonprofit 2018, MSWord, CDM Plus Software, and Excel. Pays and submits required forms for state and federal taxes, maintains employee ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Pastor ScottLead Pastor300 E. Grand River AvenueBrighton, MI 48116-1514
- Kristine NizinskaCommunication Coordinator300 E. Grand River AvenueBrighton, MI 48116-1514Phone: 810-227-7411
- NaShana Whittington300 E. Grand River AvenueBrighton, MI 48116-1514Phone: 810-227-7411
- Lee Ann YarberOffice Manager300 E. Grand River AvenueBrighton, MI 48116-1514
Just a block and a half East of Main Street on East Grand River Avenue downtown Brighton.