Friday 8am - 4pm
Ecto HR, Inc.
- Employment Agencies
EctoHR, Inc is a full-service human resource outsourcing and consulting firm that helps assist small to medium-sized businesses with every aspect of employee-related management and administration. EctoHR partners with construction companies on a variety of HR functions including compliance-based audits and services, risk management consulting and the recruiting of top talent in the field. All of our services are designed to allow our clients to focus on their primary goal - safely completing projects on time and on budget.
- HR Audits
- On-Demand HR Consulting
- Employee Relations and Workplace Investigations
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Development and Training
Whom to Contact
- Kim BeDenReceptionist10299 Grand River, Suite IBrighton, MI 48116
- Colleen BurkeHR Manager10299 Grand River, Suite IBrighton, MI 48116Phone: (810) 534-0170
- Christy ConnHR Director10299 Grand River, Suite IBrighton, MI 48116Phone: (810) 534-0170
- Kierstin FureighHR Coordinator10299 Grand River, Suite IBrighton, MI 48116Phone: (810) 534-0170
- Erica LordonHR Manager10299 Grand River, Suite IBrighton, MI 48116Phone: (810) 534-0170
- Lindsay SchilnkHR Coordinator10299 Grand River, Suite IBrighton, MI 48116Phone: (810) 534-0170
- Matt TerBushRecruiter10299 Grand River, Suite IBrighton, MI 48116Phone: (810) 534-0170
- Steve WilliamsPhone: (810) 534-0170Fax: (866) 867-5616
Located in Suite I in the Summerwood Center in Brighton, MI.
Join MI Bright Future to Fill your Talent Pipeline and Grow Tomorrow's Talent Today! Struggling to find the right people? Looking for a way to connect to your future workforce?
MI Bright Future can help! MI Bright Future helps proactive companies to get involved in the career development process in schools through an easy-to-use online interface. By connecting participating employers with their future workforce, MI Bright Future boosts a company's visibility to high school students, raises student awareness of viable career paths through virtual mentoring (Career Coaching), and provides a revolutionary platform for offering work-based learning activities, such as internships and job shadows. Guest speaking and company tours are also a great way to get involved! Visit mibrightfuture.org to get started today, or contact Laura Hoehn, Career and College Readiness Coordinator, at 517.540.6807 or email@example.com