WEBINAR: Why Your Employees are the Greatest Threat to Your Business (FREE)
Presented by Jeff Williams, Cybersecurity Program Manager-Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center
No matter what type of business we run, the one thing that all companies have in common is the need for employees, and while they can be our greatest asset, they are also at the greatest risk for exposing sensitive company information.
Join the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center for a webinar that will look at why our employees are a risk factor, discuss how as a business we can reduce this risk, and discuss ways to train and educate employees to help protect our information as well as themselves.
- The latest information on how employees can jeopardize a business
- Ways to secure information to counter the threat employees pose
- How improving business process flow can protect us
- The importance of IT policies
- Access control and monitoring
- The significance of a recovery/test plan
- How to educate and train employees through increased threat awareness, up-to-date information and empowerment
REGISTER HERE: https://mmtc.secure.force.com/pmtx/evt__sitewebmeeting?id=a1Y1O000004ZrR8UAK