Nonprofit Round Table - GBACoC
NON PROFIT ROUND TABLE
October 4, 2019
9:00 - 10:30AM
Location: Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
9:00 - 9:15 Introductions
• Name and Organization
9:15 - 10:00 Topic: Tips for Successful Storytelling
• In preparation for Giving Tuesday (December 3rd), we will be reviewing the Successful Storytelling Checklist developed by Vanessa Chase Lockshin, a consultant specializing in non-profit
storytelling, fundraising and communications.
• As always, our discussion includes member Q&A and shared lessons learned.
• Discover the experienced resources and talent within our own membership!
10:00 - 10:15 Meeting Wrap-up
• Late Arrival Introductions
• Confirm November 1st Meeting Details
10:15 - 10:30 Member Announcements
• Latest Successful Outcomes?
• Event Announcements?
• Haves and Wants?
Our Nonprofit Round Table Discussions have been established in order to promote the sustainability, enhancement and development of our area's nonprofit organizations. These discussions seek to cultivate a cooperative and supportive business environment among its members by encouraging an exchange of ideas and best practices on topics such as fundraising, strategic planning, board governance and team retention.