Nonprofit Round Table - GBACoC
NON PROFIT ROUND TABLE
December 4, 2019
9:00 - 10:30AM
9:00 – 9:15 Introductions
- Name and Organization
- Social media continues to be one of the most significant ways for non-profits to drive engagement and spread their message. We will be reviewing recommendations and success stories on overcoming the challenges of social media.
- As always, our discussion includes member Q&A, expertise, and shared lessons learned.
- Discover the experienced resources and talent within our own membership!
- Late Arrival Introductions
- Confirm January 3rd 2020 Meeting Details
- Latest Successful Outcomes
- Event Announcements
- Haves and Wants
Our Nonprofit Round Table Discussions have been established in order to promote the sustainability, enhancement and development of our area's nonprofit organizations. These discussions seek to cultivate a cooperative and supportive business environment among its members by encouraging an exchange of ideas and best practices on topics such as fundraising, strategic planning, board governance and team retention.