HIGH IMPACT LEADERSHIP TRAINING - Informational Session
HIGH IMPACT LEADERSHIP TRAINING - Informational Learning Session
Is it right for you?
Greater Brighton Area leaders! Register now for a complimentary 1-hour leadership training session exploring how your leadership is a function of your everyday choices. You'll also learn about our highly-regarded High Impact Leadership Training series re-launching on October 23!
The Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce's strong focus on leadership development for our members continues throughout the rest of 2019 and 2020. Here's what you need to know about the High Impact Leadership Training series starting on Wednesday, October 23.
What is it?
- 12 monthly leadership development sessions equipping leaders and managers to lead their teams more effectively and accelerate toward results
- A dedicated Humanergy leadership coach guides 10-20 leaders from session-to-session
- Humanergy's proven group coaching experiences help leaders prepare for real-life interactions and commit to action after every session
- Leaders return the following month and report back on breakthroughs, setbacks and questions before transitioning to the next topic.
- Located onsite at the Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Highly influential in a team's success
- Critically important in the execution of the organization's strategies
- Capable of being an absolute difference maker with some formal guidance on understanding others, strengthening trust, expanding capacity, resolving conflict and coaching for high-performance.
- Click the registration link below to review additional details and a list of all 12 sessions. https://brightonhilt2019-2020.eventbrite.com/
- Attend a 1-hour complimentary session with Humanergy's Corey Fernandez on September 26, October 9 or October 17. Seating is limited. Please register here: https://brighton-humanergy-foundations.eventbrite.com
There are two grant opportunities through Michigan Works! to cover the cost of the leadership training series - deadlines are fast approaching. Please reach out to Diane Carson at Diane Carson firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
IWT funds assist employers with upgrading the skills of employees in order to retain or maintain employment, enhance their wage earning capacity, add to the viability and productivity of the business or avert a layoff situation.
: Going Pro provides competitive awards for the development and implementation of training for your company’s current workforce. New hire candidates can also be trained along with new USDOL Apprenticeships. The program ensures employers have access to a talent pipeline that allows them to compete and grow.
There is still time - act quickly! DEADLINE to apply is 10/02.
TO REGISTER FOR THE 1 HOUR HIGH IMPACT LEADERSHIP TRAINING (HILT) SERIES COMPLIMENTARY INFORMATIONAL SESSION WITH COREY FERNANDEZ, PLEASE GO HERE: https://brighton-humanergy-foundations.eventbrite.com