This is an exciting course designed to motivate the participant to think about family strengths and identify goals for the year to come. Participants will be encouraged to interact with one another and the instructor. This presentation is based on research collected through “The Building Strong Families” project of University of Missouri and The Mayo Clinic.
Trainer: Holly Carter, LLMSW
• Nine traits of family strengths
• How to identify family strengths
• To recognize the function of a family
• Identify family habits
• Learn suggested habits for successful families
• Develop new family goals for a successful